Hilton hotel just outside Disney

bnba2

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone can help us figure out the hotel we stayed at 10 years ago or so.

I believe it was a Hilton hotel. As I recall there were three hotels grouped around a large parking area. As I recall it was just a mile or so outside of the gate where you go in closest to Disney springs, downtown Disney at the time.

The pool has a zero entry area as well as an indoor outdoor component. I remember this because it was raining last time we were there

I really can’t remember the name thanks for any help!!

Wondering if anyone can help us figure out the hotel we stayed at 10 years ago or so.

I believe it was a Hilton hotel. As I recall there were three hotels grouped around a large parking area. As I recall it was just a mile or so outside of the gate where you go in closest to Disney springs, downtown Disney at the time.

The pool has a zero entry area as well as an indoor outdoor component. I remember this because it was raining last time we were there

I really can’t remember the name thanks for any help!!
I am a Hilton member and stay quite often all around Disney World. Only indoor pool we had was Embassy Suites up International closer to Universal. And there were no other hotels there.

Probably Marriott Village.

This is the Marriott Village which fits your other parameters. The Courtyard by Marriott has the indoor pool.

Screenshot (137).png

1710093951163.png

To their website ⬇️
Courtyard by Marriott

Last edited:
The only Hilton brand hotel I know of with an indoor/outdoor pool is this one. It is convenient to Disney Springs. From Google Earth:
IMG_1806.jpeg
IMG_1805.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter