High School Musical 3 DVD

See i thought it may just be certain stores,so i rang 2 others nowhere near me(as i already knew how much my store were doing it for)+ they said all stores should be selling for the same £9.99 price.x.

I have checked their website and its £13.67, I think Ill buy it again and take it back to Morrisons;)

I have checked their website and its £13.67, I think Ill buy it again and take it back to Morrisons;)

Asda,Tesco+Morrisons were going to try and outdo the other with prices IN STORE.
ONLINE the prices were going to be higher-the original selling prices.They were this morning,then they changed them to the instore price.Asda has now gone back up to full price-as has Morrisons,as you have just said.But Tesco is still showing at £8 with free delivery.
I have just rang my Asda+they are £8.

So just because Morrisons online is £13-67,it still should be the lower £9.99 price instore when your Mum bought it.I really hope that makes sense-as i have just re-read it and confused the heck out of myself :lmao: .x.

Asda,Tesco+Morrisons were going to try and outdo the other with prices IN STORE.
ONLINE the prices were going to be higher-the original selling prices.They were this morning,then they changed them to the instore price.Asda has now gone back up to full price-as has Morrisons,as you have just said.But Tesco is still showing at £8 with free delivery.
I have just rang my Asda+they are £8.

So just because Morrisons online is £13-67,it still should be the lower £9.99 price instore when your Mum bought it.I really hope that makes sense-as i have just re-read it and confused the heck out of myself :lmao: .x.

:lmao: Ahh I understand, im quite miffed she paid that I said she should have waited as we knew Asda was only £8 but as he was there with her she didnt want to disapoint him;) nevermind you win some you loose some, thanks Michelle he has watched it 3 times now already, Toodles:laughing:

:lmao: Ahh I understand, im quite miffed she paid that I said she should have waited as we knew Asda was only £8 but as he was there with her she didnt want to disapoint him;) nevermind you win some you loose some, thanks Michelle he has watched it 3 times now already, Toodles:laughing:

My girls only watched it the once this morning-i was suprised :laughing: .We have watched sooo many films today-Charlotte's Web,Bee Movie,Night At The Museum+Underdog,i don't watch that many films in a week :laughing: .
Toodles-you know i love HSM but boy does she do my head in :rotfl: .x.

My girls only watched it the once this morning-i was suprised :laughing: .We have watched sooo many films today-Charlotte's Web,Bee Movie,Night At The Museum+Underdog,i don't watch that many films in a week :laughing: .
Toodles-you know i love HSM but boy does she do my head in :rotfl: .x.

:rotfl: I know what you mean she does mine in too:rotfl:

Sounds like you have had a good film day today Michelle:thumbsup2

:woohoo: Oooooh Toodles buddy :woohoo:

It not even know it was released, when i was in Asda tonight i saw it as i was leaving, so bought it for DD cost £8

if anyone wants a 200 piece HSM3 jigsaw puzzle,PM me your address & i will send it you for nothing.it says age 8+,on the box.
i bought it for kiera,for christmas,but she already had it,so it is just gathering dust.
it hasn't even been opened,so it maybe of use,to someone.
i will be happy,to pass it on.
tracy

In tesco there is an activity pack for £4 but if you buy it and the DVD you get it for £10.

HSM in my eyes isnt real Disney hehe but there you go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter