High School Musical 3 DVD

kristieuk

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy this today - I mean a supermarket or high street shop rather than online as DD has just announced she wants to use her pocket money to buy it today. Thanks! :goodvibes

Everywhere seems to be doing it for 11.99 :yay:

Asda-£8
Tesco-£8
Morisons-£9.99

Got mine this morning-the girls have already watched it+are now watching the extra's.x.

Edited To Add-Asda+Tesco also have the £8 price online with free delivery if the shops have sold out-(don't forget to go thru Quidco-Tesco have the highest % by the way).x.

I've just bought it from my local Tesco £8.00.
I'm going to watch it later, I didn't get to see it at the cinema nobody would come with me :sad1:

I've just bought it from my local Tesco £8.00.
I'm going to watch it later, I didn't get to see it at the cinema nobody would come with me :sad1:

Me neither, must remind DF he promised to buy me all 3!

My mam has bought it for Adam today but it has £13.99 on the sticker from Morrisons:confused3 I havent spoken to her yet about it as my friend picked him up for me:confused:

It's now £7.98 on Amazon and I think it said you get some sort of CD-ROM free with it :thumbsup2

My mam has bought it for Adam today but it has £13.99 on the sticker from Morrisons:confused3 I havent spoken to her yet about it as my friend picked him up for me:confused:

After reading this i have just rang 2 different Morrisons+they confirmed that HSM3 is £9.99.x.

was going to go out and get this from asda tonight, but thanks to everyone here, just got it from amazon for £7.98!!
btw: asda's website is showing it as £12.91 at the mo

Ooooh I will have to check this out, thanks Michelle:thumbsup2

Ill let you know when Ive spoken to my mam
Hope you get it sorted :thumbsup2 .x.

was going to go out and get this from asda tonight, but thanks to everyone here, just got it from amazon for £7.98!!
btw: asda's website is showing it as £12.91 at the mo

Thanks Karen,just had a nosey+yes they have put it back up to original price.
Tesco online is still £8-don't know how long for though.
I know it's only 2p difference with Amazon-but at least with Tesco you can go thru Quidco and get back 7%.x.

my sister brought it for jack but i told her to take it back as she paid £15 in HMV!! i told her to get it elsewhere so he'll have to wait an extra day!!!

I am just speaking to my mam she paid £13.67 in Morrisons quite a difference in price to other stores:confused3
See i thought it may just be certain stores,so i rang 2 others nowhere near me(as i already knew how much my store were doing it for)+ they said all stores should be selling for the same £9.99 price.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter