Hidden Mickey at the Royal Wedding

ratlenhum

DIS Veteran
So off topic here but LOL when I saw this picture all I could think was "HEY....it's a hidden Mickey!!"

Can you find it?
mickey.jpg

HAHAHA omg thats sooooo funny! I see it too!!!! :rotfl2: You know you are a disney freak when you see that! but I love it! =)

WOW, not only is it a hidden mickey, but it also may be the ugliest hat i have ever seen :rotfl2:

Cinderella's Step Sisters were invited to the Royal wedding?

:eek:

mickey.jpg

Cinderella's Step Sisters were invited to the Royal wedding?
I don't think they look horrible. The one in the blue looks fine - the dress is not all that attractive, but the girl herself looks okay. The other one looks lovely...and I love the hat, with or without the HM.

I like how people in England wear hats and wish we did more of that here.

I like how people in England wear hats and wish we did more of that here.

You're welcome to wear 'em all you like.

But, if your hats look like the ones seen on Drizella and Anastasia, here, please don't post your photo on the boards.

;)

Those are Prince William's cousins, Eugenie and Beatrice, the daughters of Prince Andrew. That is Beatrice in the crazy hat. Her sister's looks like a paper boat with a feather in it but it doesn't look really weird next to Beatrice's.

Number 1: Who looks at that hat and says OMG that is the greatest hat i have ever seen

Number 2: They look Hanus

Number 3: Please let William and Kate not take a Honeymoon in WDW next week. I will be there and it would be a night mare

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

Hat fashion is very different in the UK then it is here in the US...where it is all but non exsistant.
I don't think that's any reason to make fun of them? I honestly thought we were all adults here:confused3.

IMHO,

I don't like either hat.

One less than the other....:rolleyes1

As these ladies are actual princesses, maybe they could sell those hats at the Bibbidi Bobbidy Boutique.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter