Hi! Never been to Disney

jnhjlh

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! My fam and I have never been to Disney and looking to go Feb 2013!
I would love everyones input on the in's and out's of Disney
Thank you

*disney newbie*

*O*

:welcome:

this is a great place to come for tips and reviews.

wdw is fantastic

you'll have a wonderful time.:banana::banana:

Hello everyone! My fam and I have never been to Disney and looking to go Feb 2013!
I would love everyones input on the in's and out's of Disney
Thank you

*disney newbie*

*O*

Just ask a question~You will get lots of answers and helpful tips!!:thumbsup2

You started in the right place! Also the unofficial guide to walt disney world is the best book you can get for info, I highly reccomend purchasing it Are you staying onsite? Ages of kids? and have you thought about any dining plans? Will be happy to help in any way I can, buy the way once you have done the first trip you will now be hooked! you will now have committed to future trips to disney as once is never enough! From that day forward Disney is part owner of your paycheck lol! But it is worth every penney spent and then some! you will love it!:grouphug::goodvibes:cheer2::thumbsup2pixiedust:

Welcome

I second starting with the unofficial guide. Other things to look at are:
1. Podcasts. There are a lot of them, and all of them discuss going to the park. Start by going through their archives for the time you are going. It will help with the planning.
2. Apps. Touringplans, Disney's app
3. Book early for dining. I know it's hard to mail down so far out, but as you get closer things start disappearing.

Hope this helps.

You started in the right place! Also the unofficial guide to walt disney world is the best book you can get for info, I highly reccomend purchasing it Are you staying onsite? Ages of kids? and have you thought about any dining plans? Will be happy to help in any way I can, buy the way once you have done the first trip you will now be hooked! you will now have committed to future trips to disney as once is never enough! From that day forward Disney is part owner of your paycheck lol! But it is worth every penney spent and then some! you will love it!:grouphug::goodvibes:cheer2::thumbsup2pixiedust:

I agree, get yourself an Unofficial Guide book. I take mine with me on every trip as a reference guide. Google Disney World and check out every web site, All Ears is a good one

thank you everyone!
here are the stats of our first trip::
trip date: Feb 22-28
We are driving from PA(approx 17 1/2 hrs)
We are staying off-site for the first trip(money is a factor)
also a friend of a friend lives near town and works for Disney and is helping us out with a day at the park
we estimate 2 more days at the park(3 total)

thank you everyone!
here are the stats of our first trip::
trip date: Feb 22-28
We are driving from PA(approx 17 1/2 hrs)
We are staying off-site for the first trip(money is a factor)
also a friend of a friend lives near town and works for Disney and is helping us out with a day at the park
we estimate 2 more days at the park(3 total)

My fam of 4 went for the first time Feb 2012 and we are going back with our extended family Jan 2013! We got hooked!

I used **************.net for that first trip. We did stay on property with the dining plan and had a few more nights than your plan but you can look at various plans. It just gave me an idea of the things I didn't want to miss!

I just started using this board recently for this upcoming trip and I love all the information, too!

Welcome and have fun planning your first visit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter