hi all please help

disneyfan1525

Earning My Ears
me and my family r hopefully going to florida in 010 or 011 but we r expecting trouble finding seats on the plane close togeather as our party numbers 10 adults and 7 children (all under 10)

so am asking for help if anybody has any ideas of which airline to use and does any body have any ideas about where to stay in disney thanks

Hi and welcome,

Blimey there are a lot of you.

I cannot advise about the seating only to explain to the airline concerned your needs, I would imagine the earlier you book the better.

Are you considering staying on-site, or looking at hotel/villa accomodation? Obviously that is a lot of hotel rooms should you decide on that option.

For that amountb of passengers, most airlines have a special telephone number to book through

for excample Virgin Atlantic
UK (Flights Only) 0800 197 33 99 - option 3

All airlines will have a version of this and so will Virgin Holidays, Thomas cook etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter