HHI for a week then ??? for another week

decembergirl71

Earning My Ears
We are planning 2 weeks in SC/GA area. We will fly into Charleston airport and rent a car. We will be staying at HHI resort for a week. I was planning to split the other week between Savannah/Tybee Island and Charleston. Are there enough things there to keep us busy? We've never been to that area so it will all be new. Will have my 8 year old son with me. We like all types of family activities, including the historical sights. Any must see suggestions? Thank you!

We are planning 2 weeks in SC/GA area. We will fly into Charleston airport and rent a car. We will be staying at HHI resort for a week. I was planning to split the other week between Savannah/Tybee Island and Charleston. Are there enough things there to keep us busy? We've never been to that area so it will all be new. Will have my 8 year old son with me. We like all types of family activities, including the historical sights. Any must see suggestions? Thank you!

When are you going?

I just spent a week on the beach. That's what I wanted to do this time of year. In fall or winter I do other stuff.

We're going this summer. We don't mind the heat.

Personally, I would spend the week at HHI at the beach/pool, then the week at either Savannah or Charleston doing site seeing things. I've been to both and would go back to either again. There are many historical stores you can go on in either city. Look up the different things and see what fits for you party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter