Hey nurses!! What's your card game tonight?

I like Go Fish! :fish:

Everyone knows we have SO MUCH TIME FOR CARDS!!! :headache::headache::headache:
I seriously wondered about this thread. :confused: I'm not a medical professional but I know a number of bedside nurses (and those are the ones I presume are working the night shift). To a person they would say they don't even have what they feel is adequate time for patient care, let alone time to kill.

I know lots of other nurses too but they work in various other clinical settings, or in doctor's offices or in public health. Those jobs are pretty much 9-5 and they would say they're very busy also.

I seriously wondered about this thread. :confused: I'm not a medical professional but I know a number of bedside nurses (and those are the ones I presume are working the night shift). To a person they would say they don't even have what they feel is adequate time for patient care, let alone time to kill.

I know lots of other nurses too but they work in various other clinical settings, or in doctor's offices or in public health. Those jobs are pretty much 9-5 and they would say they're very busy also.

no matter how important your job is, we all have a little goof off time, makes you smile and enjoy your job a little more

I have a FB friend who has been posting about this all day.
I get it, you are offended but really people say stupid things about pretty much every profession out there. Let it go. (This is not towards you OP, this is toward my friend and those like her who can't seem to get past it).

[QUOTE="UncleMike101, post: 60527626, member: 512458"
Cops are in the donut shops all day.
.[/QUOTE]

I got to admit, every time I see a cop car in a doughnut shop I have to giggle

I have a FB friend who has been posting about this all day.
I get it, you are offended but really people say stupid things about pretty much every profession out there. Let it go. (This is not towards you OP, this is toward my friend and those like her who can't seem to get past it).

It was a pretty incredulous thing to say, in the context she was saying it. That said, most of my nurse friends have been having fun with the memes all day, because they realize it was ONE ignorant person making the statements.

Even as a student I barely have time to pee, or eat and I’m responsible for two patients max at this point...

Nurses, techs, etc all work incredibly hard! And no, they really don’t have downtime (unless you count the 5 mins they allow themselves to shove a protein bar and water down their throats 1/2 way through their shift).

no matter how important your job is, we all have a little goof off time, makes you smile and enjoy your job a little more
Yeah they really don’t though... I see nurses trying to eat in the cafeteria and patients’ families or coworkers are on them... They really have little to no free time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter