Hey Loki!! More Blue Bayou Pictures :D

Rajah

DIS Veteran
As promised, here are the Blue Bayou pictures I took the other weekend :D All of these have been adjusted to try to reflect the approximate actual atmosphere.

(and just FYI -- the first picture I posted which I'll repost just 'cause was done with a 35mm -- the rest are done with a Nikon Coolpix 990 digital)

bluebayou.jpg

This one was taken with the 35mm in May2000

bbayou1.jpg

Taken using the digital from inside the restaurant -- with back to the water, this is looking to the left

bbayou2.jpg

Taken using the digital from inside the restaurant -- with back to the water, this is looking slightly to the left of center

bbayou3.jpg

Taken using the digital from a boat on Pirates -- this is about as you're coming even with the center of the restaurant

bbayou4.jpg

Taken using the digital from a boat on Pirates -- this is about as you're coming even with the center of the restaurant looking toward the center of the restaurant

bbayou5.jpg

Taken using the digital from inside the restaurant -- with back to the water, this is looking back toward the entrance -- then entrance is behind the trellis (right word?) at the right of the picture

bbayou6.jpg

Taken using the digital from inside the restaurant -- with back to the water, this is looking back toward the entrance -- then entrance is behind the trellis (right word?) in the center of the picture

bbayou7.jpg

Taken using the digital from a boat on Pirates -- this is about as you've just passed the restaurant looking back toward it.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Those are great pictures. The Blue Bayou is probably my favorite restaurant. I just returned from WDW last week and I know there isn't a Blue Bayou there but that doesn't stop me from just kinda looking and wishing. As far as I know Blue Bayou is the only place in Disney that the Monte Cristo sandwich is available.

I believe that's right, Cold Iron. Though one of the counter-service places has had the sandwich in the past when the Blue Bayou was closed for refurb.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter