"hey baby" on a cd?

Lynne

Earning My Ears
While we were on our Magic Cruise, they kept playing that song "hey baby, ooh aah", and my kids loved it. They keep singing it all the time. I'd like to get them the CD for for Chrismas. But I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know which CD carries that version? Thanks so much for your help.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Lynne

The song was in the movie Kangaroo Jack. It was done by someone known as DJ something (I don't have the CD here). I went to CDNow.com and did a search for hey baby and it came up along with other songs with the same name. I think it cost about $8-10 for the CD single. I gave it to a friend who was on the cruise so I don't have it here. I think there was a thread on this a while ago, so if you can do a search later, you may be able to find the name of the DJ.

Hope this helps. Kathy

Kangaroo Jack [SOUNDTRACK]

1. DJ Otzi - Hey Baby - DJ Otzi
2. Sugarbabes - Round Round - Sugarbabes
3. Soft Cell - Tainted Love - Soft Cell
4. Lucia - So Clever - Lucia
5. Paulina Rubio - Casanova - Paulina Rubio
6. Shaggy - Hey Sexy Lady - Shaggy
7. Shawn Desman - Spread My Wings
8. Lil' Romeo - 2 Way - Lil' Romeo
9. Wiseguys - Start The Commotion - Wiseguys
10. Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight - Sugarhill Gang
11. Colin Hay - Down Under - Colin Hay
12. The Dude - Rock Da Juice - The Dude

I foung this on amazon.com, you can even listen to a ample of the song to make sure it's the right one

It's the right one. That's also a very good party cd from such a sorry movie. :tongue:

Another one from sailaway: Disney Mambo #5 on Living La Vida Mickey

Another one from sailaway: Disney Mambo #5 on Living La Vida Mickey

We have these on Disney CDs and enjoy them.

Thanks for the info on Hey Baby--I had looked for that one a while back also.

Sue Ellen

I picked up the single for Hey Baby at Virgin Records in Downtown Disney (or Vegas or San Fran, who knows). It's available :)

ooh aah :)

We also picked up the Hey Baby single at Virgin Records at Downtown Disney. I believe it was around $2.99.
LOVE that song. And it's very aerobic to boot!

It's also on the Dirty Dancing soundtrack....by Bruce Channel

How about the Upside down bouncing off the ceiling song they started the sail away party with??? We have some of it on video & the kids love dancing to it. I can't get it out of my head either. I would love to find some of that music to have here.

Amazon.com is a good place to buy it too! DJ Otzi is the singer!:)

Originally posted by lbgraves
How about the Upside down bouncing off the ceiling song they started the sail away party with??? We have some of it on video & the kids love dancing to it. I can't get it out of my head either. I would love to find some of that music to have here.

lbgraves, title is 'Bouncing off the ceiling' by A*Teens.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter