Here's What I'e got so far :)

MissPrice

Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!
DH and I will be in the World in January 2013. I can't make ADR's until June, but here is what I'm thinking of so far...

1/7/2013:

Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner) <----husband's favorite Disney meal ever

1/8/2013:

Kona Cafe (breakfast) <----- gotta have that toast!

Biergarten (dinner)

1/9/2013

T-Rex (dinner)

1/10/13

Le Cellier (lunch)

O'hana's (dinner)

1/11/13

Citrico's (dinner)

1/12/13

Mamma Melrose (dinner)

1/13/13

It's a toss up between Tokyo Dining and San Angel for dinner

Any thoughts? Most of these are new for us.. out of the list we have been to Liberty Tree, Kona Cafe, and San Angel. Comments greatly appreciated :cutie: -Amanda

Liberty Tree is my dh's favorite as well. I enjoy it too ...I'm putting together my list of dream reservations for our trip in May, I posted it under the reservations section. I cannot wait, the food was one of the best parts of our last trip!
Another Amanda

If DH loves LTT, have you tried Garden Grill in Epcot at the Land? I'd strongly suggest subbing that for T-Rex.

On the day when you have Le Cellier for lunch and Ohana for dinner I'd make the dinner a pretty late one - that lunch is apt to be heavy. Not in a bad way, just in an "I don't want to eat again for a while" way.

Kind of meh on the MM dinner. Unless you want it for the F! package, why not hop back to Epcot? That way you could do both San Angel AND Tokyo Dining! Easy enough to take the boat to Epcot and then back again if you want to spend more evening time in DHS.

If DH loves LTT, have you tried Garden Grill in Epcot at the Land? I'd strongly suggest subbing that for T-Rex.

On the day when you have Le Cellier for lunch and Ohana for dinner I'd make the dinner a pretty late one - that lunch is apt to be heavy. Not in a bad way, just in an "I don't want to eat again for a while" way.

Kind of meh on the MM dinner. Unless you want it for the F! package, why not hop back to Epcot? That way you could do both San Angel AND Tokyo Dining! Easy enough to take the boat to Epcot and then back again if you want to spend more evening time in DHS.

Agreed. I do not think I'd want to have both of those resssies on the same day. :sick:

Liberty Tree is my dh's favorite as well. I enjoy it too ...I'm putting together my list of dream reservations for our trip in May, I posted it under the reservations section. I cannot wait, the food was one of the best parts of our last trip!
Another Amanda

Hi Amanda :) I can not wait either!! We actually ate at Liberty twice last trip.

Hi Quin....you know, the last time we were in The Land, my husband mentioned he wanted to try Garden Grill. I totally forgot about that restaurant when making my list. Thanks for the reminder :) We had an ADR for MM last trip , but ended up skipping it and going to Liberty Tree. We usually eat late dinners, so hopefully we wont be too stuffed to eat at O'Hanna late. So you don't think T-Rex is worth a visit? I think the atmosphere looks really fun. -Amanda

Updated as of 4/10/12:

Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner) <----husband's favorite Disney meal ever

1/8/2013:

Kona Cafe (breakfast) <----- gotta have that toast!

Garden Grill(dinner)

1/9/2013

Sanna(dinner)

1/10/13

Le Cellier (lunch)

1/11/13

Citrico's (dinner)

1/12/13

O'Hanna

1/13/13

San Angel

You list seems pretty awesome! I made our adr's ans am super excited!!!

50's Prime Time---- my son loves it!
Sanaa-------daughters fave
Via Napoli
Crystal Palace----- we never miss it!
OHana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch---- never went. Any info??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter