Here's what a little PIXIE DUST can do ....... a dining review+pics COMPLETED!!!!!

found you.

oh my god - ok i think i need to get a boat load of napkins before i start reading.

i have to STOP reading you're tr's on an empty stomach.

i had to stop reading and was soooooooo disappointed when I went in the kitchen and couldn't find anything near to what you're been discribing :(

had to settle for plain ordinary dinner

i have to STOP reading you're tr's on an empty stomach.

i had to stop reading and was soooooooo disappointed when I went in the kitchen and couldn't find anything near to what you're been discribing :(

had to settle for plain ordinary dinner

I am glad you enjoy reading my review, even though I guess an empty stomach is not the "perfect condition" to be reading in! :rotfl2:

Yes, I have had complains of people getting hungry reading along! ;) :laughing: :goodvibes

Thanks so much for sharing "the dining adventures of Karin and Tom." I'm looking forward to your February trip, but not as much as I'm sure you both are! ;)

Thanks so much for sharing "the dining adventures of Karin and Tom." I'm looking forward to your February trip, but not as much as I'm sure you both are! ;)

Thanks for stopping by here! I cannot believe my old reviews get so much attention too!

Yip, I am really looking forward to our February trip and not only because of the yum food, but because the weather here is so dreary! It stayed grey all day and it really is depressing.

But I really would love to finish my summer review before we go in February! Only 10 more days of food to review! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter