here we go AGAIN!?! Monday evening 2/19/07

Do you at least have supplies--Mickey rice crispy treats, dole whips, etc.? Do we need to have some air lifted in?

I got NOTHING!! Send out the search party :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I thought for sure I was a goner there for a second :scared1: The monorail quit moving :headache: Alas, it has started back up again, but nothing is available yet :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :scared1: :dance3: :upsidedow

Lyn
:tigger:

Yes, that is me you hear screaming at vmk. One long scream that started Sunday morning. I so wanted to try to get in to Carnival.

Well here's a new one. Logged back in, loading bar zoomed through (you know when it pauses on 83% you are a goner). Black screen, but the twist is I can hear the chirps from ppl sending me messages. I can't see a thing mind you!

You had to bring THAT up again, Anya.

Couldn't leave it alone..

- dara runs screaming from her brain -

Sorry, just making my way through this thread as I came to log in for the yard sale *cough* I mean Carnival.

And, I was so excited to be home sick so I could try and get in tonight! I so want something rare :goodvibes

It's my fault I rushed home before picking up my daughter to get in line for carnival. Funny how it's been fine all day while I was at work, as soon as I get off...BAM gone!

-Stacey

Stuck, like we are super glue or something :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No rooms available :rotfl2: No lands available :rotfl2: :rotfl2: No nothing :eek: :rolleyes1 :dance3:

I am waving to the stuck monorail in my room hope you can see me.

I can move around fine. Can talk to myself. My stuff windows work really well. But I can not go anywhere staff games starts now. I am on but no game to be had.

aww guess I am glad it was not just me having problems, but I had just finished a ghost game trying for my green car finally (not enough ghosts of course) and I froze. Finally decided to log back in and not can't get back in. Occasionally I have gotten through the load screens and here the noise from a message being there but I can't see anything but black :(

Well here's a new one. Logged back in, loading bar zoomed through (you know when it pauses on 83% you are a goner). Black screen, but the twist is I can hear the chirps from ppl sending me messages. I can't see a thing mind you!

That's better than I've gotten yet. I've gotten through loading bars, but heard nothing while on the BSOD.

I just tryed to log on and i heard the sound of a message but still BSOD, the BSOD is trying to send a message

Were any of you stuck in Tomorrowland Hub with me? With the crazy Space Mountain ride? I'll never look at that the same again!

after trying for 15 minutes I finally got the log in screen then...BSOD
I left toontown early to try and get in to host game and I cant even log in :(

Pardon if Im off subject to cover myself I will say I have BSOD to start.

Since there is nothing else to do at this moment. Has anyone noticed that the VMK site always states the hours then says: for Eastern Add 3 hours.
Im in the Eastern area. Do they not have to tell everyone I'm time zone illiterate ? lol :rolleyes1

Well, the home page says there are 800+ people in the game. It sounds like it's not doing them much good though!:confused:

=Last we left our hero, he was firing upon Innovations in Disneyland from the flying Columbia=

"Emery, we have a situation," yelled Smee.

"What is it Smee?!" cried Captain Hook.

"They have their armor up, our cannonballs are doing nothing!"

PirateEmery looked towards the building, "No cannonballs? What do you suggest?"

"Something... a little bigger?" Hook said as he twirled his mustache.

The Captain got an idea... Adventureland...

Without a moment's notice, PirateEmery jumped from the ship, and took off towards the aromatic scents of the Tiki Room. He passed the room, and started moving into the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.

To be Continued...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter