Here We Go Again!!! Help me out with Dining at Disney June 2018

4DisneyWVUfans

Mouseketeer
This past July my husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary at Disney World. We hadn't been there since the kids were little in 2005. It was a short stay. Everyone was so helpful on these boards in helping me plan!! We enjoyed it so much! After I posted an original plan for dining, I was able to plan a great trip with my family. We do the DxDP because quite frankly my husband and kids love to eat. LOL I do too! I try to really stretch the meals out. Please help me with these plans for June! (Hopefully Toy Story Land will be open:)) We are staying at AOA. Got to love 2 bathrooms with young adults!

Fri: Off site
Sat: AK Check into AOA Lunch-Tusker House 2pm Dinner-Jiko 8pm
Sun: MK Early Breakfast-Crystal Palace 8am Dinner-Contemporary Grill 7-8 ish
Mon: AK Lunch-Yak and Yeti Dinner- Tiffins 6pm? ROL Package
Tues: EP Lunch- Chefs De France 12pm Dinner-Le Cellier 6pm
Wed: MK Lunch-Kona 11am Dinner- BOG 5:30pm
Thurs : AK Lunch-Sanaa 1pm POOL Dinner Narcoosee's 7-8ish
Fri: HS Breakfast-Cape May 8am (Probably Lyft) Dinner-Yachtsman 5pm **This day is the hardest. Thinking of doing the Star Wars Galactic Dessert Party
Lots of sweets! My son is a huge fan. I know steak would be hard then this! Really flexible.
Sat: HS morning, then Epcot Lunch-Marrakesh Dinner-Epcot
Sun: MK Lunch-WCC 1pm Back to MK Dinner Raglan Road Last night offsite

Any breaks will be covered with snack of some sort. Plenty to choose from at WDW!! We are getting the hopper pass. We found getting early FP worked really well last year. We could pick up some in the evening in other parks.

Thanks everyone! Hoping to do a trip report this time!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter