Here is to March!

BabaGanoush

Lives above Tusker House
First post here everyone. Yay. :cool1:

So I live in Orlando and go to the parks alot. However, for the first time in 20 years, my parents will be coming down to WDW and I am treating them to a couple days at the parks. I have lined up days at all the parks with the possibility of one last day at the MK. We have also lined up a stay at Port Orleans French Quarter. We will be using the dining plan and I have already booked reservations at Liberty Tree dinner, Boma, lunch @ Le Cellier, and a final night dinner at the California Grill.

I just wanted to post this because I am extremely happy to share this with my parents... especially since they introduced me to disney 20 years ago.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

How fun! I've only been two times in my life -- once as a teen and once with my own kids. Some day soon, I hope to have saved up to go back. We had a ball!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter