HERE COMES ROSIE!

Greg K.

Happy DVC Member, DIS Vet, and Catholic Deacon
We all know Rosie (no last name needed) loves WDW; she's planning to do her show from there later this month.

But my wife says she heard that Rosie will ALSO be at the California Adventure sometime this month to tape an episode of her show.

Anyone know when??? Or when it will air???

"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00

i'm not sure when either. I just watched her show on Wednesday and she said specific dates that she will be in WDW but did not mention when she will be in DL. I think she will be in WDW actually filming her show but in DL just to have fun (but i'm not sure about that). She also said she is going to DL with the crew from the Drew Carey show. Sure would be fun to see them all! Dawn

I watched Rosie everyday, that is, until my VCR decided to get flakey on me.

There is only one air date for her visit to DCA, and it's before her week (or several days) at WDW.

I THINK the DCA date is the 19th or 20th, and WDW is the rest of the week, possibly thru the last week of February.

If I can get my VCR to spit out the tape, I can watch it and post an update!!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter