Herbie's Drive In Vegetarian

cavepig

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the vegetable steamed bun at the new Herbie's Drive In is safe for octo/lavo vegetarians? Meaning there is no beef, chicken or oyster broth of any sorts.
Also are they any good?

Thanks

I'm honestly not sure. I didn't taste anything specifically meat based, but since I'm not a vegetarian I didn't ask if it had been cooked in any sort of meat based broth.

To be honest, I found the curry vegetable dumpling really really disappointing. I was really dry and bland, and I'm a HUGE fan of curry so for me it was a letdown. Plus they're fairly pricey for what you get. I'd perhaps save your money and find a better snack!

Now, if you ate meat and were getting the BBQ pork that'd be another story... :lmao:

The veggie steamed buns at Herbie are vegan. They are steamed at the same time as the chicken and BBQ though.
Hope this helps

PS the steamed buns are considered a snack on the DDP....and love the chicken mushroom one.

And yes Herbie's Drive In is the little kiosk stand next to Lights Motor Action gift shop kiosk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter