Help!!!

DHSsenior007 said:
My problem is I like this guy, and some days he'll talk to me a lot, and start the conversation and everything, and then on other days he'll ignore me! It makes no sense at all...

2hot2touch, that doesn't sound fun at all! I know what you mean about the challenge, you always want what you can't have! I don't even know what I would do...

Yeah. thats what goin on with this girl and me so us guys arent the only ones doin it. thats y im so confused

i have like 4 crushes and i know that i can't have any of them. all the boys think that i'm the grossest thing ever, they think that i'm fat...don't ask(i'm not really) they think i'm ugly, it just really made me p.o. and all the guys in my class, well a few, are thinking about ONE thing that is really gross and also hilariously funny that they think like that. one other prolem is that when the guys make a joke that they think is funny, but none of the girls think is funny, i'm the only girl that laughs. i'm just full of guy trouble.

Ugh... I wish there was a manual, here's what a guy says/does, and here is what it means! That would be pretty darn cool...

poisoned apple, I love your siggy BTW! And I'm sorry that you're having problems! I know what you mean though, about laughing at guys' jokes. The other day in physics all of these guys (including my crush) were looking at something on the computer and laughing their heads off. I went over to see what it was, and they were shooting cats out of a cannon, trying to go really far. I can't remember the URL, but this was hilarious and addicting! Before long, all of the guys in our class were standing around it, and I was the only girl watching it! Don't know why... it was pretty darn funny, morbid, but funny!

poisoned apple i would suggest not to laugh at the jokes if no one else is... espcially if there not funny

DHSsenior007 said:
Ugh... I wish there was a manual, here's what a guy says/does, and here is what it means! That would be pretty darn cool...

I'm an open book what do u want to no?

Theres only one catch u have to be my book to the secret life of a girl.

JackSparrow0791 said:
poisoned apple i would suggest not to laugh at the jokes if no one else is... espcially if there not funny

OOO I want one!!!!!! :) :wizard:

ok so i told this senior whom is also a prefect at our school(which means he is like a leader, like in harry potter) that I wanted him to take me to prom....he was like ok we will see. but the thing is he went out with one of my best friends last year. so now me and my friend have a bet that 5 dollars he takes me 5 dollars he doesn't. and he knows about the bet. and like all the time i will go and eat with him or just sit with him at dinner or lunch or something and be like so we still going to prom and hes like so far or yea w/e. but i dont know if he really means it and i dont know how to tell. cuz it would be pretty weird being like are you serious...you know?

ok now ill help you with your girl problems...

guys dont like being the subject of bets just like if u were the subject of a bet between him and his friends. Also keep tryin to fill that void, he definately hasnt said hes goin wit hu so flirt with him and see what happens.

Ill leave my prob tomorrow

JackSparrow0791 said:

Haha okay... I'll be your book! What would you mean if you said, "Tomorrow you need to wish me happy conception day," and then kept on talking to me for a while. Then, the next day, whenever I said, "oh yeah, happy conception day," he just said thanks and walked away...

About the conception day thing, he, one of my friends, and I are all born in September within a couple of days of each other.

So anyway, what does that mean??? Anything? Am I overanalyzing cuz I do that a lot...

Thanks!

So what do you what deciphered?? ;)

im guessing it was a joke 'cause guys cant concieve :-D so i wouldnt worry bout it unless it keeps comin up

as i siad in my last post ill post my prob tommrow

JackSparrow0791 said:
guys dont like being the subject of bets just like if u were the subject of a bet between him and his friends. Also keep tryin to fill that void, he definately hasnt said hes goin wit hu so flirt with him and see what happens.

Ill leave my prob tomorrow

But it didnt start as a bet...i just asked him and he was like alright. but then me and my friend got into one of our many stupid fights and ended in a bet, and we told him about it and he was just like what do i get out of it and so was this other guy, but im not gunna go into that. and i just said idk w/e and then i was like and you get me!! :) and then i hugged him and left cuz i had a class....

It wasn't a joke. As in, the date that he himself was conceived. I know exactly what he was talking about. My question is why is it that he talks to me soooo much one day, and practically ignores me the next... doesn't make sense! But I'm probably over analyzing it...

And sorry I didn't see what you said earlier, we posted at the same time...

DHS
thats fine bout not seeing my thing,

theres a very good chance he likes u and is just stumbling to think of somethin to say when he sees u ( trust me i no from experience)

2 hot 2 touch
I think theres another girl that could be involved, not definate but a theory and it doesnt matter how it started, we dont like to be the subject of bets

Boy, im startin to sound like Dr.Phil... :-D

well i wont be on for the next week cause of disney! but...

Why does this girl hal fthe time talk to me and flirt with me and the other half ignore?

cuz we just wanna hang out with our friends sometimes and sometimes we wanna be near boys and it's just really weird. i hope that helped

Because sometimes they can't think of anything to say... trust me... been there, done that! Or maybe they want to see if you'll make the move...

I'm leaving today!!!

JackSparrow0791 said:
well i wont be on for the next week cause of disney! but...

Why does this girl hal fthe time talk to me and flirt with me and the other half ignore?

She might want you to say something first...cuz i know i like it when the guy says hi to me first or IMs me first or calls...
Maybe she doesnt have time...
maybe she doesnt think its the time to talk to you or flirt with you...like maybe she thinks your not gunna wanna talk right then or something. Or she could be having a bad day and not want to talk to anyone really.

But the main reason why I wouldnt talk to a boy was becuase I wanted him to talk to me first, or I didn't think that he really wanted to talk at the time. Also if i am having a bad day or mood swings i really dont wanna talk expecally to boys..

anything else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter