Help....

Jaster

Earning My Ears
I am taking my new wife to WDW soon for our honeymoon...

And was looking for some ideas on special/romantic things to do while there..??

Any help and idea's would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Jaster

You might want to search the archives - I know there have been a few posts about this topic. Here are some ideas:
Dancing in the GF lobby, to the orchestra
Watching the MK fireworks from the Grand One yacht
Having chocolate covered strawberries & champagne delivered to your room as a surprise
Walking along the beach from the GF to the Polynesian at night, past the wedding pavilion
Going for a carriage ride at the Wilderness Lodge
Doing something unique, like parasailing
Having dinner at V&A's
Eating at Narcoossee's during the MK fireworks, and watching the castle change colors while you have dinner
Staying concierge level!
Cheers!
Heather W

- get the bride and groom ear hats from stores in the park
- when making PS, make sure you inform the CM that you are there for honeymoon so they would inform the restaurants to make something specials for you and your new wife.(warning: sometimes Cm at restaurants don't read PS notes carefully, so they may or may not doing anthing for you. it happened during our honeymoon and I was very disappoited.)

no matter what you do, your dear wife will appreciate the thought and both of you will have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter