Help! Wrong Gender!

Donna3271

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
UGH! This is our 11th Marathon weekend we are participating in. I just downloaded my son's waiver (he is a minor), and it says FEMALE! I registered us in haste because I was so afraid it would sell out! I can't believe I did this. Does anyone know if they can fix this at the EXPO? Would I get a better result emailing or calling? UGH! My son is going to be so upset with me! I am panicked we will be banned from RunDisney! It was an innocent mistake! HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE!!! TUSM!!!!

Hi All,
UGH! This is our 11th Marathon weekend we are participating in. I just downloaded my son's waiver (he is a minor), and it says FEMALE! I registered us in haste because I was so afraid it would sell out! I can't believe I did this. Does anyone know if they can fix this at the EXPO? Would I get a better result emailing or calling? UGH! My son is going to be so upset with me! I am panicked we will be banned from RunDisney! It was an innocent mistake! HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE!!! TUSM!!!!
Don't panic. You should be fine. I realized I put in the wrong DOB and address for a friend I registered as well. As long as you have proof of registration, just go to the Expo and they should be able to correct it there.

This is just my non-expert opinion, but I think I’ve seen this happen before and it was fixable. In other races, it really doesn’t matter as long as he doesn’t place.

I'd go to runner relations at the expo. Since shirts are unisex and they don't do age group awards it shouldn't matter but I understand wanting it to be corrected even if it isn't material to anything.

I'd go to runner relations at the expo. Since shirts are unisex and they don't do age group awards it shouldn't matter but I understand wanting it to be corrected even if it isn't material to anything.
Shirts are not unisex, you choose men's or women's cut. But you do choose it yourself, it's not based on your gender. I almost always get men's since I like the cut better.

Shirts are not unisex, you choose men's or women's cut. But you do choose it yourself, it's not based on your gender. I almost always get men's since I like the cut better.

Apparently I don't pay attention much because I thought all the shirts were unisex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter