• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with online ADR

Disneyfn420

DIS Veteran
I've never booked an ADR online but I want to take advantage of the extra hour and the extra 10 days by staying at a resort. I logged in and then went to the ADR site but it wasn't giving me the option to do the whole 10 days. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I am missing a step?

You get 180+10 days from your check in day. What day are you checking in? Your reservation has to be linked to your account. Sometimes you have to use the "old" website cause the new one is glitchy.

You get 180+10 days from your check in day. What day are you checking in? Your reservation has to be linked to your account. Sometimes you have to use the "old" website cause the new one is glitchy.

I think part of my problem was I was thinking 6 months instead of 180 days. DVC works with the same date as your check in, but ADR is actually 180 days. So I need to wait still, but for today it was saying Nov 27th was first day I could book. It didn't let me book 10 days later, however maybe it will once my 180 days is here. I may call later to talk to someone so I know what I'm doing on day 180. Thanks!
Which is the old website vs the new?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter