• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with limited time

cajungirl

Mouseketeer
I will be at PBH for one night before moving to WDW for a conference. I should arrive by 1230p and hope to be in a park by 1pm. Therein lies the dilemna. Which park? Is it posibble to do a few *great* rides at each? Since I'm staying at PBH I assume I'll use FOTL. I have no interest in the kiddie stuff-just the big rides. Any info/advise is appreciated.

Depending on what time of year you go, you may be able to ride the major rides at either park. USF seems to have shorter waits on most rides. Whichever park you choose, be sure to use Fast Track (similar to Disney's Fast Pass) and the single rider lines. They will both cut down your wait time significantly.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

must do's-
hulk, spiderman jarasic park river, dualing dragons, cat and the hat

twister, MIB, jaws, kongfrontation
hope you have fun

My suggestion is to purchase a multiday pass so that you can park-hop. The remaining days will be good forever, and when you return you can still park-hop!

If this is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime visit, and you have to choose, I'd say IOA only because it has more "thrill" rides.

My must-do list: Both parks!!!! LOL!!!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter