Help with hotel!!

antisapation

Earning My Ears
HI! Me and my boyfriend are looking to stay in a hotel, but don't know much!We have a AAA card, and ENTERTAINMENT!! Were going march 10-17, is there anyone that can help us find a room for around 50-70$ a night??? Thanks for reading!!
Jenn&frank :D

Hang in there Jenn and Frank. Someone will have info for you :D I wish I could help but I am not familiar. Welcome to the Universal Boards!
A suggestion...upper right hand corner do a search for what you are looking for I am sure you will find many posts!

jessica5.gif

Have you considered Priceline? I have used Priceline approx 7 times in the last year and found them wonderful!

I would start my bidding in the Universal area with a 3 star at $35 dollars. This way you can guarantee that you'll get a $70-150 room for at least half the price.

I use Priceline because I have champagne tastes and a Kool-Aid budget. Priceline has gotten me into hotels I normally would not have considered. It is worth a try. Let me know if you have any questions.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter