Help with dealing with grief

Thanks for asking, harleygirl. I'm doing okay. I had a kind of rough weekend because all of friends went home, so I had noone to talk to in person. I have trouble expressing myself now, and sometimes just need someone physically there, as I can't actaully think of the words to say, so phone and internet conversations don't help there. But things are a little better now that people have returned. Also, this seems to be a bad time for most of my friends so they can't be as supportive because they have their own problems to deal with. But I did find an online support group, and just hearing other people put into words what I feel helps a bit (see my helpful website thread for more info). You all have been so great. Thanks again,
Alisa

Alisa, I must have been away when you posted this but it looks like you got some wonderful hugs from the posters here and some really good advice.

Please know that we are here for you when you are down and need to talk.. do reach out when you need to.

Grief is not an easy thing, but in time, it will get easier and you will remember the happy times. Right now, that does not seem possible, but it will happen. You take care of you and big hugs coming from me to you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter