HELP WELCOME! Orlando to Miami Transport

BettyBoo29

Mouseketeer
Me and DBF looking to do one night in Miami on the 22nd September (half way through our WDW trip) we have seen a excursion with attraction tickets:

http://www.attraction-tickets-direc...rices/2-Day-Miami-Everglades-Getaway-Tour.htm

There is another option with the dolphin swim for £175 each, Although I love the idea I think we will give the dolphin swim a miss (even though it's meant to be better at Miami) and still do it at DC. Reason for this being that we would prefer time in Miami rather than a couple of hours and rushing about therefore we would have best of both worlds and still get to do dolphin swim and DC.

So.. It's £125 for the Miami and Everglades excursion including transport and a hotel stay for one night, that seems great value for money! Me and DBF are wondering if there is a chance we are able to do it by ourselfs (unable to hire a car as U25 surcharge way too much) we have looked and can get a hotel for £70 and trying to find a good coach transfer.

I don't think we will be able to beat £125 all in, but why not try ay:-)

Help welcome!

Beth :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter