Help w/ last ADR!?!?!

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
okay so I'm going to try my hardest to save up the next few months so I can upgrade to the DP for our Sept. trip. Dh is saying it may be a few years before we get to go back and who knows if by then they completely do away with the free dining, so this will be our last chance to try so many great restaurants. So anywho this is what I have so far:

Friday = Tutto Italia

Saturday= Ohana

Sunday = Whispering Canyons

Monday= Crystal Palace for breakfast

Tuesday=Chefs de France

Wednesday=TuskerHouse

Thursday=50's Primetime

Friday=??????????????????????????

places we have done in the past and aren't too interested in doing again only because we want to try new places are:

LeCellier

CRT

Tony's

Kona

ChefMickey's

HoopDeDoo

1900 Park Fare

SciFiDineIn

Really we can do just about anywhere that Friday night because it will be after going to the waterpark, the hard part will be finding a ressie.......Not too interested in doing Signature dining because well I just feel like my 2 yr old wouldn't fit in :laughing:

thanks to any and all help :lovestruc

We are trying the BOMA buffet as something new this year. Actually going with the breakfast, but I believe they have the dinner too? Then we can check out the Animal Kingdom Lodge while we're there for a little diversion.

Also, I hear the Cape May Buffet is great for dinner, and can satisfy all different kinds of picky eaters (like mine). We're trying this one, as well. Had breakfast there before, but not the nighttime clam bake (with non seafood as well).

Some of my favorites:

Citrico's at the GF
Artist Point at WL
Flying Fish at the DW
California Grill at the CR
Todd English Blue Zoo at the Dolphin
Narcoossee's at the GF

Well, if the new pizza place at Italy in Epcot is open I would say there...otherwise, I agree with Boma, or maybe Teppen Edo or the Wave.

How about Garden Grill for you little one?

Garden Grill is very tasty, love the family style skillet meal they have. Plus, the character's do get around to you ALOT! My hubby loved it too, even though when we went on on our honeymoon 10 yrs. ago Goofy was the character in farmer clothes and he came to our table soooo much! Guess they food must've been good for hubby to handle that!!! LOL!

Another vote for Boma! It is one of our absolute favorites! We love it so much that we ended up eating dinner there twice on our last 2 vacations (not on purpose, just ended up that way). The carving station is great (steak is yummy), there are great barbeque/dipping sauces, the chicken is also great, roasted vegetables, couscous (to die for), salads, corn bread muffins...and don't even get me started on the dessert selection, everything from fresh fruit to zebra domes! OMG....I wish I was eating at Boma tonight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter