Help throwing a Mel Brooks themed party

We are throwing a Mel Brooks themed party for a dear friend and I am in charge of most of the food

that sounds like a great ideal, make sure you have beans, for the famous bean eating scene from blazing saddles

Ok so thank you all for the great food ideas, now how about some decoration ideas?

my first thought would be going to a party store and getting a faux brain-put it into a jar w/liquid and mark it 'abby normal'.

my first thought would be going to a party store and getting a faux brain-put it into a jar w/liquid and mark it 'abby normal'.

A lot easier to find in stores during Halloween.

shopping

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BRAIN-GE...vgF5BD0aguJUThxXmy0Maq8akcPWT3lMaAlF3EALw_wcB

Toss some badges on the table. Then wait for the response.

No question, beans.
Chili beans
Baked beans
BBQed beans
Black bean casserole
Bean dip
Garbanzo bean salad
Refried beans
And Beano for dessert.

if there is a speach make sure to ask for a herrumph or however you would spell it

Last edited:
Don’t forget lots of candles to “put back.” You could make a prop area for people to take pictures (candles, badges/fake guns/cowboy hats, togas, etc).

A bale of hay. (So they can “roll in zee hay.) And maybe some door knockers. (Thank you doctor!). And everyone gets a name tag with their real first name but everyone’s last name is Johnson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter