HELP!!! re ressie made for AP rate and DisSavers

luckytso

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
Hi,

I have a 5-night reservation at Poly Concierge, totalling $1,472, made under the AP rate for next Feb. I booked it directly with CRO and have already made a deposit. I am considering joing DisSavers and not sure of the following:

The Dissavers says that I can transfer the ressie over 14 days prior to the arrival date, then I can get 10% off before tax and the $15 fees. However, what if the room is not available at the AP rate any more?

In other words, for my eservation, can I join the DisSavers in January and transfer the ressie over, or I should do it soon to make sure DU can still book the ressie at the same rate so that I can get the rebate?

Also, since I am in the Dis Sponsor Silver program, do I get any discount in joining DisSavers?

Thanks

luckytso,

I'm sure one of the moderators will corrrect me if I'm wrong, but I think you are able to transfer the reservation with the AP rate intact. You/DU wouldn't have to cancel and then try to make the reservation again.

If you don't get a reply soon from this thread, send an email with your questions to disavers@wdwinfo.com.

NotTooGoofy,

Thanks, I just sent them an e-mail.

NotTooGoofy was correct about transferring the existing reservation to DISavers. As long as it's prior to 14 days before arrival, DISavers can accept the reservation already made. You will have to provide authorization to Disney (DISavers will show you how that is done) in order to effect the switch. The discount will be in the form of a rebate once the commission is received by DISavers- minus the $15 charge.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter