Help please - budgeting - what am I forgetting?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Ive been putting money aside for almost 4 months now - another 5 months to go - heres my budget - There are 3 adult and a 9yr old
Plane paid for, MIL buying 5 day hoppers for all
Wilderness Lodge - $1569.
Airport hotel overnight & car parking - $100.
Housekeeping - $1./day/person
Refillable mugs - $40ish
E-Night - aprox $45
Souvie money - $125 each, Ride photos - $50 addit
SeaWorld & Kennedy - $100 each
Food - $125 per day (MIL has 20% FL dining card)
What am I forgetting? Thank you

This sounds great wish I had this kind of $$, will say we actually spent alot less for food last year by doing two things, breakfast in room, pizza delivery, while the kids were swimming, it's usually like $25, the kids are happy, not fine dining, but after walking around all day found that sit down didn't go over well, kids tired, cranky, parents too, also would recomend snack bar inside Poly, ac, disney channel, free refilss on soda, quiet, cool, great place to recharge, even enjoyed boat rides, again not fine dining but it was so relaxing, we evn had drinks to take back with us to park..

When are you going, and, if you don't mind my asking, what rate did you get at the Wilderness Lodge? I'm not trying to be nosy, but if you are going in the late summer/early fall, there are lots of discounts listed over on the link off of the resort discussion board. You might be able to get a better rate. Hope this helps!

As to your original question, I would also budget some money in for going to the Boardwalk one evening. You can rent surrey bikes there, or just walk around and soak in the atmosphere. Either way, there are lots of goodies over there to enjoy!!

Have a great trip!!

This WL rate is Oct 5-11 (6 nights).
$234 woodsview, plus $25 3rd adult, -10% disney club discount- discount just about covers the tax.

My MIL is getting herself FL AP pass. Will there be any AP discounts in Oct? Ive been reading no. When can I start asking about them?

Sorry after I posted I know I was confusing. After we checkout of WL we are going to SeaWorld and then onto MILs house near Vero Beach. From her house we will go to Kennedy and Goofy & Max brkfast at Vero Beach. The 5 day hoppers will be used the 6 days we are at WL. Arrival day (at 10am) is resort day.

The only thing I see that is on my list, but not on yours is....transportation from the airport (we are using Tiffany) and a sum I call misc. for things that come up...like mini golf or the boats around the lagoon. Have fun!!

Husband and MIL are driving down to FL 2 days before son and I fly down. (And taking all luggage except backpacks to bring on the plane). MIL lives winters in FL, and summers on Cape Cod. They will be at airport when our plane lands so we can be on our way to Wilderness Lodge for 6 nights. After checking out and spending 3 nights at MILs near Vero Beach she will drive us back to airport so we can fly home.
After I figured out my budget I did add $30 for mini-golfing. It's such a good feeling knowing that the trip will be paid off before we go

Just called FL and spoke with my MIL. She said budget sounds good but plan on snack money $25/day. So guess I need another $200.-still doable.

on your Sea World budget. If all 4 of you are going then it will be more like $200. for admissions,not to mention food!1

The least expesive Sea World ticket I could find that included a $5.00 off coupon is $46.00 per adult $138.00 plus you need to add the Childs ticket.[i don't know that price.]

tink.gif

Im not sure if Im picking up the MILs Sea World ticket - I better find out.
MILs main residence is FL - she thinks there is some kind of FL pass she can get for Sea World - and it gives 15% off each tik for rest of party.
Still I may increase budget - better to have more than not enough money - Thanks

Also she told me today to add another $25/day for snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!