Help Pay for Amanda Knox's Wedding...

“Whether you’re attending or not, all are welcome to donate to specific costs, or at a patron level.
...options to donate $500, which buys a shout out when Madonna’s “Lucky Star” comes on during the wedding dance, or $1,000, which buys a shout out when Beastie Boys’ “Intergalactic” plays."

What the ...

So you are saying even though I am NOT invited, I should give you MY hard earned money so you can give me a shout out I won't even hear? Yeah, sign me up. :sad2:

These two are off their rockers. But anyone who gives them a dime is even more out to lunch.

Wait... Isn't her fiance like a writer or something and was using the go back to Italy part of a book or documentary?

“Whether you’re attending or not, all are welcome to donate to specific costs, or at a patron level.
...options to donate $500, which buys a shout out when Madonna’s “Lucky Star” comes on during the wedding dance, or $1,000, which buys a shout out when Beastie Boys’ “Intergalactic” plays."

What the ...

So you are saying even though I am NOT invited, I should give you MY hard earned money so you can give me a shout out I won't even hear? Yeah, sign me up. :sad2:

These two are off their rockers. But anyone who gives them a dime is even more out to lunch.
Honestly, that website reads like satire. Are we totally sure this isn't some The Onion-type thing? It really feels like we're being punked. :rolleyes1

Well now we know her true motive for going back to Italy suddenly after previously vowing never to return. She thinks another bout of celebrity-dom will get her some sponsors. :sad2:

I just read the article and my head is spinning....so distasteful....and she needed to "escape" the media glare in the courtroom as the press was observing her every move when she returned to Italy. Why such an outlandish public display with this registry if she does not want attention. Ridiculous.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter