Help, need to rent crib

Peace Mickey Lovers

Mouseketeer
I know I have seen the information before on this site but I can not locate it and I need to find out where to rent a standard size crib. I say standard size because a couple of years back I rented one for my older daughter and it was a porter crib, I was better off using the pack and play for her. But my second daughter need a crib.
THanks
Lisa

try www.abbf.com ~ they have full size cribs you can rent as well as any other baby related item you might need and I believe they will deliver to your resort.

We used a baby's best friend (abbf.com) on our last trip and the crib was just what we needed.

It was full size, wooden (just like the pic on the website) and easy to assemble. The mattress was a "real" mattress, and it came with Mickey bedding (mattress pad, bumper, fitted sheet, and comforter).

We brought one of DD's sheets from home (hers are the jersey knit type) to make it more "familiar" to her.

We used Children's Furniture Rental (407) 522-0233. Their number was given to us from the Grand Floridian Resort. They will not only deliver a full size wooden crib and linens (like the ones we have at home), but they will also have it completely set up for you in your room when you arrive. We did not use ABBF because you have to get your crib from front desk and set it up yourself. You are also responsible to take it down and bring back to the front desk when you check out. My dh didn't want to mess with that while on vacation.

We had a spotless, solid wood full size crib with linens for $9.00 per night. Call the number above and ask for Roy. He will take good care of you. They also have other baby furniture items too if you need them. We would highly recommend them, and will continue to give them our business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter