• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Need The Perfect Gift address fast!!!

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
Can anyone help me out? I have ordered a gift basket from Shirley and need to send her a package TODAY. The only problem is no one is answering their phone and I don't have the address.

Shirley at the Perfect Gift
www.theperfectgift.cc
1-800-950-4559
email snelsonbrown@aol.com
6550 N Atlantic Ave
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920-3883

I wonder why she's not answering the phone??? Usually that means they are wicked busy!! You could try emailing her also.

Hope you get a hold of her in time!!

Jeanny -

Sorry...didn't mean to post the same info....we must have done it at the same time. :)

Ginny

Thanks guys! I had tried locating an address on her website and it is not shown there. Yes, I'm sure they are wicked busy!!! I talked to her this morning and know she is VERY busy. Oh well, my package has been shipped and should be there in time to include in our cruise baskets. Thanks for the help!!!

Hi amy - nope sweetie I was not at the shop - I closed at 2PM cause I had to do some grocery shopping or Norm and I will be force to go on a diet --the saying goes "the cupboard is bare" :eek: -anyhow I see the address to the shop was posted and I see you did get it mailed off -----good --I will call you when it gets there ok.
So you still saying 35 is "summer' weather - I dont' think so at least not in my books, but I hope you are enjoying the getting ready for your cruise
Anyhow stay warm and keep safe
Always
Shirley

That explains all Shirley:D Hey we might get up to 40 before we leave next Wednesday...might have to break out the shorts early!!!

Seriously, the post office said the package would most likely arrive next Monday or Tuesday.

Originally posted by gdulaney
Jeanny -

Sorry...didn't mean to post the same info....we must have done it at the same time. :)

Ginny

Hey Ginny~
not a problem, great minds think alike..

Amy, glad you were able to get your package out...I'm sure Shirley will have it in time for our cruise!!!

See you next week!!

Hi AmyM from Minnesota!

If you don't mind my asking, what did you send for gift baskets? I've just started thinking about doing something fun for my kids (12 and 10). Maybe DH, too! Any ideas? What do people put in the baskets? How does it work? Thanks for any and all help! BTW, we sail Jan. 24.

Hi Minniesota...love your name BTW!

Shirley is great with ideas. She is including bubbles, binoculars, sand toys (I don't think my kids and husband will ever outgrow these), juice, beef jerky, sunflower seeds and other snacks. I also had her include a 12-pack of hubby's favorite beer and water.

Santa brought the kids underwater cameras and regular disposable cameras, but these could certainly have been included. I also shopped at the Disney Store yesterday and picked up some t-shirts for everyone, mini stuffed animals and some candy. These were the items that I shipped yesterday.

Hope this helps! I can't believe we leave in only 4 days. January 24th will be here before you know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter