Help me with a Boardwalk Grand Villa!

danders2

Mouseketeer
My family is staying in a Boardwalk Grand Villa in July. :cool1:

We had heard (or read somewhere?) that the Grand Villas are 3 bedroom and 3bathroom villas, however, the pictures on allearsnet do not show a third bathroom.

My question is simple, how many bathrooms are in the grand villas? And do you have any pictures of your stay in the Boardwalk Grand Villa?

Thank you all so much!!! :wave2:

I've never stayed in a BWV Grand Villa, but if it's any comfort to you, the BWV GV floor plan in the Member Guidebook (2002-2003) shows 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

Some of the BWV Grand Villas are two story and some are one story. I don't know how many there are of each, but there are 7 total. All overlook the Boardwalk.

Best wishes -

Just returned yesterday from 4047 :love: :love: it was great! Master has a large bath (sep. tub & sink from the room than toilet & shower), then the other 2 bedrooms each have a full bath with a sink outside.

Enjoy

We've stayed in the 2 story BW GVV and visited the one story and they both have 3 baths.

Interesting, since the OKW GVs have 4 bathrooms. There is one in each bedroom and one in the downstairs hall of OKW GVs. The BWV floor plan does indeed look like it only has 3.

I think the SSR GV also has 4 bathroom the same as OKW. :sunny:

Hmmm, :rolleyes: maybe we should go with the 4 bathrooms, since we are a party of 10 girls and 2 boys!

The two boys could have the fourth bathroom all to themselves ;) !!

Thanks for all the replies.

I would still love to see pictures!

danders2 - You know you're probably right about the 4th bath for the boys. It is a full bath, but it only has a shower, no tub, which would probably suit the boys just fine. Especially if they are sleeping on the living room sleeper sofa, it would be right there for them. Sounds like you are in for a fun time!

InstImpres, that room 4047 sure is nice - single floor GV stretching across the whole top floor above the Green Door store

Nice

We stayed there also

Cheers
jaysue

I can't help you with pictures of the bathrooms but here is a floorplan for a BWV Grand Villa:

BWVGrandVillalayout.bmp

And here is the view from the living room through the open balcony door above the Boardwalk. We stayed there last Thanksgiving and got very spoiled:

DisneyThanksgiving2004_0179.jpg

HBC

Just beware there are 2 2 story GVs. We has one of them last December. 2 bdrs and baths upstairs and the master bdr and bath on the main level. They are both on the 5th floor with the upstairs on what would be the 6th. You can see them if you look where the pillars are under the BW sign. Beware there is no seperate laundry room, just the stackables upstairs. Also there is not an extra closet in the entry way. The stairs are there. There also isn't a balcony off the master bdr.

We were actually thinking we may want the two story GV. But the last post makes me reconsider that.

What are your opinions, two story GV or the one story?

By the way, that picture from the balcony is beautiful! :banana:
We have two small children going that will have to be in bed most nights early. So the possibility of seeing the fireworks from the balcony is a plus for our older children in the party.

Thanks!

danders2 said:
By the way, that picture from the balcony is beautiful! We have two small children going that will have to be in bed most nights early. So the possibility of seeing the fireworks from the balcony is a plus for our older children in the party.

Here's a (Link) to a photo of what the fireworks and the Boardwalk look like from the balcony:

HBC

We had a great time in our GV but we would have much preferred the one story. There is a large laundry room with extra space for storage if you need it. There are also more balconies and an extra closet. My DH asked for the top floor when he made the ressies so I think that is why we had the 2 story.

Can anyone supply me a room number for a single story Boardwalk Grand Villa with a large balcony. We looked at 4047 as it's a single story but it has three small balconys. Any help would be appreciated as we arrive in a month and would like to request a large balcony. Thanks!

We had 5047, 1 level GV and yes only three bathrooms. I saw some pictures and layout of the 2 story (also have seen the 2 story at SSR) and I prefer the 1 level, just makes it seem so much larger looking at that big open space. Also, after treking all over the resort it was nice not having to climb stairs in the unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter