Help me pick a studio for 1 night

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
Hi guys. my partner and i are coming in next Feb for one night before our 7 night cruise (of course, DCL). we are currently booked at our home resort (VWL) and love it but thought since we would only be there 1 night that maybe we could try another resort. would you guys help us decide which resort (we only need a studio. we are 2 adults, will have APs so we can do parks, and we like to trade pins and vinylmations. we originally thought SSR for DTD and access to Interstate, but now Im thinking maybe BLT or BCV for park access. AKL is not in the running this trip as i really want to spend some time there and will be staying there another, longer trip. we have stayed at OKW, so i really think our decision is between SSR, BLT and BCV. again, we LOVE VWL and would be perfectly happy staying there as well, but thought about trying something new. so lets hear it - what is your favorite and why?

I would go with BLT. Since it is expensive in terms of points, you could give it a try for one night and then decide if you want to stay there again in the future for a longer period of time.

I agree. BLT would be your best bet for a one-night stay. Don't get me wrong, I like SSR and being close to DTD is nice -but since the stay is on the higher point side it's a good opportunity to see if you like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter