Help me get hyped for the Fantasy!

Lillebelle

Luck favors the prepared
Assuming we continue to pass all covid test hurdles, we should be boarding the Fantasy soon and as I slog through that last stretch of packing, I could use an extra dose of hype. We've never sailed the big ships so I'd love to know - what are some things you love about the Fantasy specifically, or at least about the big ships? What should we make sure not to miss?

I have only been on the Dream. I love the Magic, but the bigger ships have more space, bigger theaters, more water areas, mini golf and virtual golf.
The bigger ships have the AquaDuck and Remy, as well as Palo.

The AquaDuck is so much fun. Mini golf is a blast. The Spa has more to offer.

I am sure you’ll hear more great things. You will feel the difference in the size difference. 😎👍🏻🚢🌴✨💫

But everyone is tall enough to ride and wants to ride.

Assuming we continue to pass all covid test hurdles, we should be boarding the Fantasy soon and as I slog through that last stretch of packing, I could use an extra dose of hype. We've never sailed the big ships so I'd love to know - what are some things you love about the Fantasy specifically, or at least about the big ships? What should we make sure not to miss?

We've been on all four ships and the Fantasy was our favorite. Maybe it was because it was a longer cruise, maybe it was the beautiful Eastern Caribbean itinerery, or maybe it was the amazing crew. I'm not sure why it was our favorite, but we loved it. Have fun!

what are some things you love about the Fantasy specifically, or at least about the big ships
I've only been on the Fantasy and the Dream (so doing the Wonder in 2 weeks is a big deal). We like the Aqua Duck and the larger pool area. Also I love having the Vista Cafe on Deck 4, since I can't go into the adult area with DS and that makes Cove off-limits.

Our June 18th Fantasy cruise will be our first time on the larger ships. I'm looking forward to doing the mini golf and midship detective agency.

The Fantasy is my favorite ship. The restaurants are different than the smaller ships, the adults only bars are really cool, the atrium is really big compared to the small ships. I would reccommend checking out the Midship detective agency. Sweet on you the premium ice cream and gelato shop is also amazing! The rainforest room on the Fantasy is better than the smaller ships. Also, the sail away party is back so enjoy that! The shows in the Walt Disney Theater are amazing and different from the other ships. They have Frozen, Aladdin, and Believe. Overall, just enjoy the ship, the crew members and all the activities!
I was on the Fantasy May 7-14 so let me know if you have any questions! The capacity of my sailing was about 2,500-2600.

Thank you for all the replies! I showed my son a video of the Aqua Duck and he's definitely excited :)

I love Satellite Falls in the adult area and the rainforest room. I love sitting in the hot tubs in there and the heated loungers looking out at sea!

I agree with anjuan above...Satellite Falls! And the sun deck around it. I am a sun person and never have trouble finding a chair in the sun. DH is not a sun person. He comes and goes while Im sitting up there but he can often find a chair in the shade, a little closer to Satellite Falls. On the older ships I have had a few instances of struggling to find an open chair.

Also, Europa is cool theme for the adult club area. Skyline is a different experience that you wont get on the older ships.

For kids (and adults too) the Aquaduck and Midship Detective Agency are fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter