Help Me Find a place to eat in DTD!!!

sugermouse

<b> Would eat all meals at Tepanyaki as long as th
I have eaten at the House of Blues, and it was so-so. We are planning on eating a meal in Downtown Disney, and we need help. Where should we go that is resonabley prices and that has good food? (Besides House of Blues, and Fulton's sounds good but seems a little pricey) THANKS!!

We are going to eat at Rainforest on our first night this trip. We have eaten at RFC at Ak, but never at DTD. I have looked at Fulton's, too. I think we will try it in December.

We eat at the RFC in DTD every year that we go to Disney World. There is also Wolfgang Puck's there that might be an option and still in a reasonable price range. I know Planet Hollywood is also in this area, but I've never eaten there and it seems that people either love it or hate it. :earsgirl:

Whatever you decide, avoid Capt Jack's. The food is, without exception, dreadful - and you'll wait an ungodly long time for it, especially on a weekend night.

I've heard of a new place called Earl Of Sandwich which has gotten several good reviews,just opened recently.::yes:: :wave2:

You should try Wolfgang Puck's cafe! It's wonderful! The sushi is great and the half-moon pumpkin squash ravioli is to die for. Note that WGP is a 3-in-1 restaurant, and the best part is the cafe where you can even eat outside. I've heard the "upstairs" is great, but I belive it is pricy. We LOVE this place!

I'd avoid Planet Hollywood as their food is yucky. Rain Forrest Cafe is fun and I like their food, but it can get crowded. Captain Jacks--no. Fulton's - not unless you like to pay big bucks for OK seafood. Portebello Yacth Club - seems pricy, but...

Go to Wolfgang Puck's and you won't be sorry!

We like Planet Hollywood. We usually get a few appetizers to share instead of a regular meal because we like the selection better. We also like RFC but don't like waiting over an hour for a table. The prices at the other restaurants make PH seem really cheap.

You could try Bongo's for a different flavor and enjoy all the action and entertainment inside, too. We thoroughly enjoyed the Specialty Cuban Steak and the band..

i HIGHLY recommend the rainforest cafe. get the mojo ribs (i believe thats what its called. its the ribs on the menu.) they were SO moist everytime i went there. i think ive been to that perticular one 4 times. maybe 5. it can take a while to get in sometimes. however i believe they have a small gift shop area to walk around in. that should kill like 20 mins.

The food at RFK is terrible at best. We ate there once when it first open and thought it was good. The second time around we took my wifes side of the family and no one liked their meal! We will never eat there again.

Bongo's is great! It's a nice change of pace from some of the restaurants that serve the same type of food. The mojito's are terrifice.

Enjoy.

We love Wolfgang Puck Cafe. Be careful not to eat upstairs if you're looking for not too expensive. I have to say, even the "Express" is wonderful, best counter service in WDW, IMO.

You may not want to take my advice; we actually loved House of Blues! LOL! HATE RFC!!!

We eat at RFC at DTD every visit! We have the Safari Club so that eliminates 90% of our wait, AND we get a free appetizer! ;)

Some people may not enjoy the RFC, and we all have different tastes & opinions. However, we love it, and the portions are HUGE! We've started sharing meals, because there is way too much food for 1 person!

No, they don't charge. The meals, even the burgers!, are truly huge!

Originally posted by disneyfan551
No, they don't charge. The meals, even the burgers!, are truly huge!

thats good. god i think im goin to need to add on another 2 days to my bday bash. i have so much stuff to do that i dont think i can handle it all in 5 days....o well. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I vote for Fulton's crab house!! We ate there and the food was really yummy. Plus the atmosphere is fun!

Enjoy yourself!! One of the best things about WDW is the fabulous food that you can find anywhere you go! Yummy!!! I am getting hungry already!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The food at Portobello's is very very good, but you might want to try it for lunch since their prices have gone up. BTY, they are owned by the same co. as Fultons. (they used to have another bar/restaurant called Fireworks Factory inside PI, but for some reason they shut it down).

Fulton's was great but VERY pricey in my opinion. My Dh and me only, and nothing except ice water to drink....cost including tip was $178!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter