Help me decide

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I’m taking a very short trip to visit a friend that lives about an hour from Orlando. And I’m taking an extra day and a half for myself because my mental health has been terrible

I have no idea what to do. I was thinking one day at a Disney park or a few different things around Orlando.

Any recommendations?

I’ll be there this Monday night until Wednesday afternoon. And I’ll have a car. I really like weird things, I’m nerdy and creative so I’m looking for out there things too. I’ve been to ripley’s and wonderworks and places like that. I’m interested in other things. And places where I can take fantastic pictures. Those are always the best souvenirs

But it’s only me for those days and I don’t want to feel awkward being alone. So I really don’t know what to do

Suggestions???

I recently visited Gatorland and was surprised how weird and fun it was!
Get there early …It’s on Orange Blossom Road . Easy to find .
Free parking . Look for discounted tickets too.
They also have a Gator Nightime Show .
Tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance .

Last edited:
We spend a few days each trip touring the resorts. We park at Disney Springs and take the boat over to Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter, walk around the resorts, buy refillable mugs, have beignets or snacks at the food court. Then we take the bus to Hollywood Studios and catch the skyliner toward Epcot. We get off at Epcot and walk around the boardwalk, stopping at all the resorts, get lobster rolls from Hurricane Hanna's at Beach Club, use our refillable mugs, have ice cream on the boardwalk and enjoy the entertainment. We sometimes stay for the Epcot fireworks. At the end of the night, we take the bus back to Disney Springs.

Ever been to Tom Fruin’s glass house? How about feeding the swans at Lake Eola Park?

International Drive has plenty of things to do and there's an Ice Bar and Icon Wheel etc WDW have 4 parks Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios There's lot's to do at Disney Springs. There's Typhoon Lagoon Waterpark but Blizzard Beach waterpark is closed for refurbishment. There's an beach an hours drive from WDW called Cocoa Beach they got a lovely beach, Pier and bars and restaurants but Cocoa beach from WDW has a lot of toll roads. As you said you interested in taking pictures you might want to visit Tiffany Chapel museum in Winter Park I had a look on google maps Winter Park is about 40 minutes drive but I'm not sure if there's toll roads.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter