Help Me Decide

piglet33

DIS Veteran
OK, here's the thing, We want to make a quick (and cheap) trip down to WDW for Columbus Day weekend so we can go to MNSSHP.

My dates are 10/10-10/13 at POP.

Room Only would be $300 (preferred room)

Free QS Dining w/ 1 day base ticket would be $586.23 (standard room)

We really don't need tickets since I'll have days left from our trip in a couple of weeks. So I guess I'm trying to figure out if I should pay an extra $286 just for counter service meals.

It is Me, DH and DD (6). Since we're spending two weeks at AKL with free dining in two weeks, we don't need the character meals, etc. I'm so mad that when I booked everything, I didn't have the dates yet for MNSSHP so we're missing it by one day, argh!

Anyway, what would you do?

Thanks!

If you have the tickets already it is really not worth paying $286 for 6 counter service meals and 6 snacks. I would just pay OOP for the food.

If you do room only, there are some great deals, too. Check out the fall discount codes online.

If you have the tickets already it is really not worth paying $286 for 6 counter service meals and 6 snacks. I would just pay OOP for the food.

That's what I was thinking too. Just needed someone else to agree with me.:lmao: Thanks.

If you do room only, there are some great deals, too. Check out the fall discount codes online.

Yea, that's where I got the $300 from. The standard room was available yesterday but now only premium. Standard is fine with us. Now to hope airfare gets cheaper.

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter