Help me decide!! - NYE with 2 small children!!

What would you do on NYE with 2 small children??

• Stick with Universal/Hard Rock Hotel

• Switch to Vero Beach

• Switch to Beach Club

• Something else - Please give me your ideas!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi!!! I thought we were all sorted for our 2010 Christmas trip, as we are all booked for a week at the Hard Rock Hotel from December 30th until January 6th, and were planning on spending New Years Eve with family at their villa, as it is my Uncle's 50th birthday. However, it looks as though they might be going to DLP instead, so we will be on our own for New Years Eve.:confused:

I am now wondering whether New Years Eve at Universal may not be the best alternative for our two small boys (they will only be 3 and 6), and I still want to make NYE special as, as I have said before, this is a once in a lifetime Christmas trip fo us, so we want to make it as special as possible.:cloud9:

I am thinking of swapping the first two nights (30th and 31st Dec) to either Vero Beach (they have a pool party with characters) or to the Beach Club (possibly book Cape May Cafe & then can we watch Epcot fireworks from the beach there??) and then just having 5 nights afterwards at HRH.

Any advice would be much appreciated!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Of your choices I voted for the Beach Club, I can imagine the atmosphere around the Boardwalk area being great on NYE.

I voted for The Character Beach party as my girls at 3 would have hated fireworks!

I went with the beech club like Johnny said I can see the atmosphere at the BWK being amazing on New Year, I also like the idea of the Vero Beech for the party but was then thinking you'd then have to add the additional journey time onto your trip not sure how far away it is. :confused3

thanks everyone :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 - I think I am now swaying towards the Beach Club - I just have to build up the courage to ring Virgin Holidays to amend the booking - aaaahhhh!!! - I hate dealing with them!!:lmao:

I voted for Vero - think the party sounds like fun for little ones. My DD would love being with the Characters more so than some fireworks and I think the Boardwalk while very nice is a bit more 'Adult'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter