HELP - Concourse in MAY...

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I would like to make PS for the Concourse in May....I would like to see the fireworks....it will just be myself, DH and our DD 18 months....

what time should I request? and do they require a credit card deposit?

Do you mean the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary Resort? If so, we've eaten there a few times and it's always been OK. However, beware that next to it is Chef Mickey's which is loud and lots of activities going on. Plus lots of characters. Not sure how the little one will do if the characters are spotted since they do NOT visit the restruarant.

Well she doesn't particularly like the characters just yet....so from now on we are only subjecting her to the princess dinner.....she loves Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother....hence all the ones with real faces.....I just need to know what time would be good and if in fact we can see the fireworks?

You cannot see the fireworks from the restaurant itself. You can use the 4th floor (concourse level) viewing area. Your waitstaff will be able to direct you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter