Help a first-timer!

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are heading "home" for 4 nights in September. This will be our first official visit back to Disney as DVC members. Our all time favorite hotel is Port Orleans. We love the elaborate theming, dining options, and transportation options. Does anyone have suggestions for us on where we should stay for our first time home? :earseek:

Resort preferences are such a personal attribute it's tough to recommend.

Are you going to stay in a 1-B/R Unit. If so, then I'd recommend OKW as your first resort simply for the WOW factor of the spacious 1-B/R villa itself.

If you're in a Studio, then something other than OKW since the others have the sofa which is more relaxing and less like a regular hotel room.

For theming I think VWL is the best, and it has 'fun' transportation via boats to the MK.

For dining, you might try SSR due to it's short walk to DD, or BWV/BCV which have a number of restaurants around the lake and in the various resorts located there.

If you like Epcot and MGM Studios a lot, again BWV/BCV are nice and you can walk if you want.

Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Welcome Home!

hmmerr02 said:
We love the elaborate theming, dining options, and transportation options. Does anyone have suggestions for us on where we should stay for our first time home?

Try the Beach Club or Boardwalk. Tons of dining options at the Boardwalk and in EPCOT. The ability to walk to MGM and EPCOT plus very nice theming at both resorts.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter