**HELP** 1st time Planning a trip to Disney World!!!

PrincessSLS

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a trip to Disney World before we go to school in August. We are thinking about going from Aug. 13th, 2013 til Aug. 18th, 2013. Does anyone recommend any hotels or anything for us? We are both not 21 years old yet. We are also on a budget.

Thanks!!!

If you are on a budget, a Value is the way to go.
You can stay at POP Century, and get 6 day tickets for those date for $1247.

:goodvibes

If you want to stay on the property, check out the Pop Century. It is a value resort, and it is one of the least expensive hotels. It has great theming, and we LOVE it. If you scroll down through this forum, you'll find a thread dedicated to the Pop. Also, go to AllEars.net and look at the restaurant menus. Choose some restaurants (there's also a Disney Restaurant Forum to help) and make dining reservations as soon as you reserve your room (you can do it in the same phone call). ENJOY!!

Thank you!! I think we are going to do a 4 day pass to have some down time. We will look into POP!!!

If you can adjust your days to 8/15-20, there is a discount offer going on now that would get you ASMu or AS Sports for $88 or POP for $97. If your dates are set in stone there is no general discount for those dates. In that case Allstars are $110 and POP is $121. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter