Hello!

MetsFan

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I just booked my August trip and am slowly getting everything together. I am probably super late to be planning this but at least I got the reservations we wanted. All I need to do is book my fast passes, but looks like I won't have luck with Flight of Passage. I'm hoping for a miracle on the day of.

Anyway, see you around the forum!

Welcome from another long time Mets fan! (They won the World Series-- and I don't mean in '86-- on my 11th birthday. How could I NOT be a fan? I've called my brother "Bud" since that unfortunate meeting with Pete Rose.)

At the end of the day, don't sweat the stuff you can't get; there's more than enough to keep everyone happy. And not getting everything simply means you'll have to plan a return trip down the road somewhere.

Welcome! And don't give up on the Fast Passes - one never knows. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter