Hello from another Newbie!

tinkerbelle1987

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am new here. My husband and I are planning our first Disney Trip ever in May of 2014. We are like two little kids in a candy shop. This will be an adults only trip. I am looking forward to learning all I can here!:cheer2:

Hello! I am new here. My husband and I are planning our first Disney Trip ever in May of 2014. We are like two little kids in a candy shop. This will be an adults only trip. I am looking forward to learning all I can here!:cheer2:

:welcome:Aboard - :disrocks:

Hello and welcome!!!!! You will love an adults only trip. My husband and I honeymooned to Disney last September and will be back next September, just the two of us! We had so much fun. Plenty to do as an adult. Ask all the questions you can because there will definitely be someone here to answer them :thumbsup2::yes::

Welcome!! I'm fairly new too. My husband and I have been on several adult only trips to Disney and have enjoyed every singe one!!

file.php

Welcome to DisBoards tinkerbelle1987 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter