Hello from aboard the Magic - Final Update - 1/28

I saw Pete's photo in Shutters on Sunday morning. Someone else had read your initial "trip" report, so that's when the cat was out of the bag. I hope that you and Walter were able to remain somewhat anonymous during the cruise. From reading your report, it sounds like you had an excellent time (as did we). Thanks for taking the time to chronicle your adventure.

Thank you for a great update on the Magic. It really is a bummer waking up for immigrations (at the time it was only non US citizens), however, while waiting for them to open (as they had accidently given everyone the wrong time at check in) my DH, DD, and DS went on deck 10 and watched the Magic pull into port with the sun rising, and I sat on the stairs talking to a nice family from Vancouver who were also half asleep. I think that was the only time I met fellow CDN's so it was kind of neat!

Your report has made me want to burst at the seams in anticipation of our 3rd cruise this December. I can hardly wait. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to these boards, that really help us plan and know what to expect on our Disney trips.

The "Tonya Harding Moment" was it for me.... I was cracking up all night !! Thanks for the detailed, warm, and humerous report.
I loved it!

7 days and counting for the Magic and I will be taking your advise on that particular jewelry store.... thanks for the tip Pete!

the Tonya Harding moment is too funny Pete. Even though I hope it didn't hinder the rest of the trip. Please don't tell me you were gripping the knee and crying "why?why?"
Thanks for telling the morons of your displeasure with their birdbrain idea of "keeping" the beautiful, and LIVING starfish! I love you for this...as I am SUCH an animal lover! Live and Let live. The are the same folks who take pieces of petrified wood from the national forests, or pieces of coral from the barrier reef...etc.
They still never cease to amaze me, and I thank you for the sense of protection you exhibited for these "voiceless" creatures.
Also...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, "TELL ME YOU ARE TAKING THE NEW 7=NIGHT WESTERN CARRIBEAN CRUISE"!? We are booked on the Magic in July, and I have no idea yet WHAT excursions will be offered, etc. You are so detailed and helpful with your posts...it would be appreciated more than you know.
You are a comedian Pete...the Jersey TP Ref. was hilarious...just like all the other inimitable things you wrote. You are "one of a kind", and a pure TREASURE to read! Thanks for the happy hoist, and all the supportive enthusiasm! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter