Hello Everyone! Happy to be back!

SoloStitchGirl

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I'm T, and I'm the proud daughter of a proud Disney family!

I was on the DIS briefly wayyy back in high school, while planning a graduation trip to AKL-Kidani Villas with a couple of girlfriends. I think I'd started a trip report, and never finished it. :oops:

Now I'm in my 30's, have a real grown up job (doesn't pay a lot, but better than nannying!), and am ready to start my career as a bonafide Disney Adult!

Favorite Movie: Lilo & Stitch (can you tell? :rotfl2:), followed closely by Lion King (1994) and Beauty and the Beast (1991)
Favorite Character: Stitch! :stitch:
Favorite Park: Epcot (love exploring the World Showcase!)
Favorite Ride: TRON: Lightcycle/Run takes the top spot from long time winner Space Mountain
Favorite Resort: I basically grew up at Beach Club Villas (Mom owned DVC there) but I adore the theming of Animal Kingdom Lodge
Favorite Restaurant: Teppan Edo (love me some hibachi!)

I'm sure I'll discover more favorites as I learn the ropes of trip planning! I'm looking forward to joining the community!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter