Hello and welcome to all!

HappyLawyer said:
i am just popping over to this board to say hello and welcome.

Ditto:):)

Although...gotta say I'm a little curious to hear some of the other proposed board names! :goodvibes :goodvibes

:sunny:

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Moderator Rick! Of all the people I've known on these boards, you are the one I always thought would make a great moderator. :cool1:

I know him .... I know RICKINNYC .... :) the faMouse Rick he is my friend ( does this get me some kind of prize?)

No really Congrats !

Mad4Mickey said:
I know him .... I know RICKINNYC .... :) the faMouse Rick he is my friend ( does this get me some kind of prize?)

No really Congrats !
oh Mad, you know just being a friend of Rick is prize enough for anyone.......hehehe

Just popping in to say hi to all and congratulate Viki and Rick on their promotions. :rotfl: Of course some might argue that it's a demotion with all the work involved but I know both of you will do a splendid job. :flower3:

Hey guys! Deadhead, Mad, tinkbackwards, etc... you guys have to visit more often!!!!

Congratulations RickinNYC, SUPER JOB!!!

I am glad Pete chose you. I think you and Viki will do a great job!!!!!

Congratulations Rick and Viki--I know you'll both do fabulous jobs as moderators. :) And now hopefully Rick will be posting more, so I'll get to see that gorgeous puss of his in his avatar more often! Hubba hubba. :banana:

I'm glad this board has been established and wish everyone lots and lots of laughs, camraderie and community. :grouphug:

Little behind, but glad to see the new board. Hope that it is informative, social and troll free! And they couldn't have a nicer mod. :) :wave:

Congratulations Rick on the new Mod title. I think you will be great and fair. I must have been sleeping or something because today was the first day I even noticed the new board. I am a creature of habit and always head straight to the CB. I hope you still find some time to wonder over there every once in awhile. You will be missed by a lot of us over there. In return I promise to stop by here often and try to keep up with all the goings on. For the rest of the folks here I am not Gay but have exchanged PM's with Rick and can tell you he is a great guy and you are all very lucky to have him around.

Rick congratulations on the new board ,You will be a great Mod But i have to be a little selfish , I miss all the post you did on the CB , they just made my days. But wanted to stop by and say congrats!!! Tell Joe hi for me.
Kim :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I'm so so so very excited to find that this board has been incorporated into the DIS forums. I've been showing all my friends and just squeeing in delight. Way to go! :D

Okay, so as usual I am a day late and a dollar short, but I wanted to tell you congrats!!

Rick, you are such a tolerable fellow...tolerable? or maybe the word I am looking for is tolerant...hmmm...whatever :teeth: - You are going to be a great mod!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter