Height Chart (Ride Heights)

Kirsteen

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there such a thing as a height chart with the heights for the rides on it? I am looking for one for DS (he's only 1 but I like to plan lol) :rotfl2:;):goodvibes

We have got a chart that WayneG bought back from WDW for us in May, it's fab. We are going in January and I don't mind getting one for you if you want to wait until then. If you want to see what it's like click into my pre-trip report link in my signature and there are pics of my DD and DS measuring themselves in there. :)

Allears has a list of them all. Go onto the Theme Parks section, and you will find it under General Information. I typed in Allear height restrictions in a seearch and it brought it straight up. That is the one I used in the past.

Thanks for the replies guys. Gem it was your pre-trip report that I saw them! I knew I'd got the idea from somewhere. That would be great if you could pick one up for us, there is no rush at all Jack is just learning to walk lol but I'd love to put one up in his room so we can chat about it :cloud9::goodvibes I'll send you a wee PM hun. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Thanks for the replies guys. Gem it was your pre-trip report that I saw them! I knew I'd got the idea from somewhere. That would be great if you could pick one up for us, there is no rush at all Jack is just learning to walk lol but I'd love to put one up in his room so we can chat about it :cloud9::goodvibes I'll send you a wee PM hun. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

No problem at all! :goodvibes

Just checked see if we had a spare but Karen took them into work. Not many places sell them, they had plenty in the shop at the Poly.

Just checked see if we had a spare but Karen took them into work. Not many places sell them, they had plenty in the shop at the Poly.

Thanks for checking, that was really kind :goodvibes I hope they have some left when Gem goes. At 4' 11" maybe I should stand next to it :lmao::rotfl2:

We find ours great for encouraging the kids to eat their greens etc, DS who is 2 now says that he is eating his dinners "to be bigger bigger for the rides" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter