Health questionnaire arrived night before sailing.

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
Here it is, but you can only answer the morning of departure.
We had to say we are in contact with Covid people as some of us work in healthcare.

C78E8E53-A767-49EA-AC68-F40C76580F3C.jpegSo this is what we got the night before.
Here is what we got this morning.
F1B35303-A0DD-459F-8E4F-47EF19EE36CE.jpegC78E8E53-A767-49EA-AC68-F40C76580F3C.jpegA4912D1F-B87B-4792-8A2A-7C3A5CF2AD4F.jpeg

Attachments

• 809ACB45-D7FE-42C8-B4F2-3903C4A0C45A.jpeg
    809ACB45-D7FE-42C8-B4F2-3903C4A0C45A.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 36
Okay I stink at posting photos, ugh. So not in order but here are more 045234F1-700C-4F9D-8D7E-4DA67463FD16.jpeg16BDF9AC-F25F-479B-81D8-F83293A194CE.jpeg040654BC-EE3E-4D04-B6D4-2C27D82A5E50.jpeg2E7A0DB2-0847-48BC-8B7E-75A3B94CC5FA.jpeg040654BC-EE3E-4D04-B6D4-2C27D82A5E50.jpeg16BDF9AC-F25F-479B-81D8-F83293A194CE.jpeg045234F1-700C-4F9D-8D7E-4DA67463FD16.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this! I wonder what happens if you answer "yes" to question 5. Are there additional questions? I may be making a mountain out of a mole hill, but I typically have muscle/joint aches and fatigue due to medication I am on. Some days its there.....some days I am good. So I never know how to answer this question and I have received different feedback from Doctors when I ask them how I am supposed to answer this.

Thanks for sharing this! I wonder what happens if you answer "yes" to question 5. Are there additional questions? I may be making a mountain out of a mole hill, but I typically have muscle/joint aches and fatigue due to medication I am on. Some days its there.....some days I am good. So I never know how to answer this question and I have received different feedback from Doctors when I ask them how I am supposed to answer this.
My thought is you answer yes if it’s out of the ordinary symptoms. I have allergy issues pretty frequently, and allergies are very common here in the winter. However, I don’t consider them out of the ordinary. I would probably answer no.

My thought is you answer yes if it’s out of the ordinary symptoms. I have allergy issues pretty frequently, and allergies are very common here in the winter. However, I don’t consider them out of the ordinary. I would probably answer no.
I like that approach. Thank you for the suggestion!

To be honest I too have a similar issue. And if my pains had been ANY different than my normal pains I would have said yes. But I’m so tired of telling people I was in a auto accident 35 years ago and have x-ray’s MRI’s and CT’s that document my chronic arthritis. I also like a little privacy not to tell everyone my pain and have “that look” come my way.
Packing has been sooooo painful these past few days. But I lay down a while and I can get a few things done and back to horizontal.

More PC what’s going on.0B392FE9-614B-4517-9B00-DC13944919C5.jpeg
So here we are getting instructions on how to test complete test here and move onto 1 of 4 tents for holding. We have a 11:15 boarding time it’s 12:30 and our 45 minute wait probably started at 12:15.2D6B2B8E-67FB-4FE3-A592-FC0887FBB43A.jpeg
We were told to go to tent B. See the lady at the Exit? Well we went into the door to the Right that said “Entrance”. Oops! Some lady came chased us out because it was B was full and we needed to go to tent A. No big deal though.2D6B2B8E-67FB-4FE3-A592-FC0887FBB43A.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. Are the tests samples nasopharyngeal, nasal, or sputum? I have had all types in the past.

So Somehow when we came in we went into much longer line that was for first time Disney cruisers I’m gold and there’s another line for platinum and concierge. AB4806E5-FEF1-41B8-8111-2933C7BD0470.jpeg
we entered on left and didn’t know there was a gold and another platinum and concierge line.
557EDB79-1204-4416-A7CD-304E3E38A658.jpeg
Look I get GOLD!!! If you look the passage to the right shows how you get to platinum and concierge which has no line whatsoever.
Got to front of line 1:05. We needed to show our passports and he checked our testing status.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting! Did it end up being an issue answering yes given being in healthcare? Hope the cruise is magical! ✨✨

I frequently have migraines. Sometimes they go on for days... and cause nausea over time. Headaches just don't flag as a symptom when you deal with it day to day. In other news I will probably totally miss the warning sign if I ever have an aneurysm so hopefully that never happens. :tilt:

Whatever you do, don't check off that you're pregnant (if you're not). One of my traveling friends did that when she checked in for all of us and we got a call within 10 minutes. I'm like, yeah, no one's pregnant, so we had to re-do the questionnaire.

More PC what’s going on. (Photos deleted by me)
… So here we are getting instructions on how to test complete test here and move onto 1 of 4 tents for holding. We have a 11:15 boarding time it’s 12:30 and our 45 minute wait probably started at 12:15. …

Reminder to others - I think they refer to your stated time as “Port Arrival Time,” not boarding time.

Yes, it is definitely slower than before the days of testing. And if you are Platinum and are used to arriving whenever you like, having a short check-in line, and walking onto the ship, this does seem to go on for a long time.

I had an 11:30 PAT and still made it to Cabanas for lunch. (I can’t say that for another cruise line in November that had a 2.5 hour queue for check-in, much of it in the Miami sun - and no testing. Just standing.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter