Heading to WDW in mid-November, no reservations yet, looks like none available...

pedrohead

Earning My Ears
So trying to plan a last minute trip for my family of four in mid-November. Looks like most restaurants are already fully booked for the week that we'd be in the parks (11/17-20).

Do reservations ever open up day of, or is it even possible to get a "next available" if you go to the restaurant the day of?

Never been before, so not sure what the best way to handle is. It's not as if the trip will be made/broken if we don't get great restaurant reservations, but sounds like a fun part of the trip, too. Thanks for any advice.

yes they do open up, just check here and there throughout the day and you would be surprised at the openings that do pop up. Especially once it gets closer to the days. Good luck! I keep checking for our thanksgiving week trip for a specific reservation...nothing yet but will keep trying.

You can get alerts for reservations you want to secure for your dates through third party sites. I have been able to get all the reservations and times I want for our November trip. I'm not sure if I can call those sites out here?? One is Touring Plans and one is Mouse Dining

I had been checking for a few days now, and all of a sudden a bunch of restaurants/times opened up for early December. I'm not sure the extent of dates in November though.

same for next week also!! lots of places and times for ogas and topolinos included

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter